The Ultimate SME implementation guide for ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 management systems
About 70% of the world's economy is fed by SMEs. Despite their size and limited resources, they have to fulfil the quality and environmental requirements the same as the larger organisations.
This guide, especially designed for the implementation of ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004 management systems in SMEs, contains all the needed information, background, gap analysis, reference tables, implementation flow charts and example manuals and procedures.
With this guide, the SME is able to implement these management systems by themselves, without the help of outside specialits.
Downloads as PDF:
- 1.1 Index and disclaimer
- 1.2 Foreword
- 1.3 What is ISO 9001:2000?
- 1.4 What is ISO 14001:2004?
- 1.5 Whats involved in implementing QMS/EMS in SMEs?
- 1.6 Aspects of certification
- 1.7 Initial review
- 1.8 References
- 2.1 The implementation of ISO 9001:2000
- 2.2 Structure, scope and application
- 2.3 ISO 9001:2000 explained
- 2.4 The difference with ISO 9001:1994
- 2.5 Gap analysis template ISO 9001:2000
- 2.6 System documentation
- 3.1 The implementation of ISO 14001:2004
- 3.2 Structure, scope and application
- 3.3 ISO 14001:2004 explained
- 3.4 The difference with ISO 14001:1996
- 3.5 Gap analysis template ISO 14001:2004
- 3.6 System documentation