Euromines is delighted to invite you to the panel discussion focused on Women in Mining.
18 April 2022, 19:00 CET
The Nine, Belgium’s first female-focused members’ club, Brussels(link is external)
Topics of our discussion:
- Women in Mining and STEM
- The Swedish perspective
- Metals & Minerals in our life
- Metals & Minerals in the Green & Digital Transition
- Veronika Sochorova, Communications Director of Euromines
- Kerstin Brinnen, Corporate Lawyer of LKAB
- Anna Strandbacke-Muhler, Counsellor for Industry and Regional Policy, PermRep of Sweden to the EU
Minerals and metals may not seem related to gender equality, but this is a top priority in the industry that finds, collects, processes and distributes these precious resources. This is especially important in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sector where gender inequalities have been common in the past. Mining and related companies in Europe promote gender equality through efforts to place women in visible leadership roles.
Secure your place and register using this link(link is external).